Las Vegas, Nevada - iHeartRadio Music Festival - 22/09/2012
|01. In The End||Abbreviated; Keyboard Intro|
|02. Bleed It Out||Abbreviated|
|03. Waiting For The End||Abbreviated; Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It Breaks' rap; Ext. Outro|
|04. LOST IN THE ECHO|
|05. Numb||Outro 'Numb/Encore' lyrics tease (Mike/Chester) & Keyboard Transition|
|06. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|07. What I've Done||Abbreviated|
|08. BURN IT DOWN|
|09. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|10. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|- The band played a 30 minute set for the festival, shortening some songs to fit into the allotted time.|
- 'In The End' featured a new intro by Mike on the keyboard. The song was abbreviated and had no bridge. Mike messed up the second verse by rapping a few lines of verse two and then rapping the rest of first one after it.
- 'Bleed It Out' was played only through the bridge.
- Mike rapped a verse from 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End' and verse one went into chorus two in the song, so there was no chorus one or verse two. After the song, he lead the crowd in chanting "Las Vegas, Linkin Park sucks!"
- Mike and Chester both sang part of the lyrics to 'Numb/Encore' over the outro of 'Numb' and Mike's keyboard part transitioned into the 'LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent' medley.
- 'What I've Done' was similar to 'Waiting For The End' because it had no chorus one or verse two....verse one went into chorus two.
- 'LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent', 'BURN IT DOWN', 'Faint' and 'One Step Closer' were the normal versions played on tour throughout 2012, while 'LOST IN THE ECHO' was played without the 2012 intro it normally had on tour.
|- First time 'In The End' has opened a show that was at least 30 minutes long.|